Should gambling, prostitution, and
recreational drugs be legalized?
What are the consequences, both
positive and negative, of doing so?
I think gambling, prostitution and
recreational drugs should be legalized. I think they should be
legalized even though I do none of those activities. I think by
legalizing them the government can have better control over them and
probably can have some taxes too. For example, if prostitution is
legalized, the government can require them to hospital to make sure
the prostitutes are healthy to reduce STD. I don't know if there will
be negative consequences since people are doing those activities when
they are illegal anyway. Also I am not sure if there are going to be
more people participating in those activities when they are
legalized. Because I used to be so eager to drink when I was
underage, but once I hit 21, I started to feel drinking is not that
big of deal and I just don't feel like drinking no more.
沒有留言:
張貼留言