2012年2月8日 星期三

Chapter 8


On page 178 of our textbook, the following question is asked: “How much
are you responsible for your success?” On pages 190-191 another question is asked:
“How easy is it to change [your] social class?” What are your answers to these questions?
How do these questions intersect with one another?

I doubt that making tremendous amount of money equals success. However, the article seems to mean that money equals success. I think I am responsible for any kind of success. I have to work hard and at the same time looking for opportunities for me to success, and I better do well once the opportunities come. But I'd not claim that I could succeed by myself, there must be other people helping me somehow or probably the God is helping me too even though I am not a religious person. I think it is hard to change social class, because people are living in the social class their entire life. It is hard and uncomfortable for them to try to move up. Once they feel the discomfort, they'd rather stay in their social class. I think a strong will is required to be success and to change social class, because there will be a lot of problems to face and a lot of struggles.

沒有留言:

張貼留言