Would you ever allow your parents, family and/or close friends to arrange a
marriage for you? What about matchmaking services e.g. match.com or eHarmony.com?
Would you be open to using their services? What are the disadvantages of relying on our
own contacts and judgment when it comes to finding a long term romantic partner?
I’d never let other people to arrange a
marriage for me. They might arrange a date for me to know more girls, but I’d
not let them to arrange a marriage. I’d be open to matchmaking services,
because it is good to know more people. It enhances me to meet the one person
that I’d like to spend the rest of my life with. The disadvantage of relying on
my own judgment is that there are things that I am not able to see, observers
always see well. Arranged marriage seems to work out better, but I think there
are more behind it. It might be that they are harder to get divorced because
their parents arranged it. I think the problem with high divorce rate might be
because that people think that they can do whatever they want: they can marry
the person they want and they can divorce whenever they want also.
沒有留言:
張貼留言